300 Water Run Road, Clarion, PA 16214 – 814.226.3799
Water Run Landing, a new senior living community in Clarion, PA, welcomed the first residents in August 2016. The wooded property on 20 acres just off Route 68 is at an ideal central location, just one mile from downtown Clarion, Clarion Hospital and I-80 shopping areas.
Water Run Landing includes Highland Oaks at Water Run, a three-story personal care community with accommodations for 60 older adults, and The Villas at Water Run, 30 residential villas.
- Large private studio apartments
- Each studio includes a kitchenette with sink and counter, cupboards, microwave and refrigerator
- Restaurant-style dining and bistro
- Spa, beauty salon/barber shop and fitness center
- Priority access to the short stay rehab at WRC’s McKinley Health Center at Laurelbrooke Landing in Brookville and the home care, home health, and hospice services of Home Solutions
We are now building a waiting list for Highland Oaks. For more information, please contact Administrator Shelby Groff at 814-226-3799.
The Villas at Water Run
- Customized 2 or 3 bedroom homes designed with your lifestyle in mind
- Choose from three models with a variety of options and upgrades available, such as a sunroom, fireplaces, and walk-out basement
- Residents pay an entrance fee partially refundable upon re-occupancy
- Service-enriched neighborhood – we take care of your lawn, landscaping, snow removal, housekeeping, handyman services, home maintenance, and repairs
- Other amenities include: fitness center, beauty salon/barber shop, spa, and dining options
- Priority access to Highland Oaks at Water Run, the short stay rehab at WRC’s McKinley Health Center at Laurelbrooke Landing in Brookville and the home care, home health, and hospice services of Home Solutions
We are now accepting reservations for The Villas at Water Run. Stage Two of construction will begin soon. For more information, please contact Director/Sales Counselor Christine Nichols at 814-226-3898.