WRC COVID-19 Update
We’re sharing our update to keep WRC employees, residents, and families informed of changing regulations and policies at the national and state level, as well as within the WRC continuum. Thank you to all WRC essential workers!
Universal testing continues across WRC communities– below are the test dates and results from noninvasive anterior nasal swab testing preformed on staff and residents that are high risk (out of facility routinely for medical testing)
- 10/20/2020- Laurelbrooke Landing Campus- 1 employee at Laurelbrooke Landing Personal Care, 1 employee at McKinley Health Center/ 0 residents
- 10/21/2020- Highland Oaks- 0 employees/ 0 residents
- 10/21/2020- Edgewood Heights- 1 employee/ 0 residents
- 10/22/2020- Ridgmont- 0 employees/ 0 residents
- 10/22/2020- Laurelbrooke Landing Campus retest
The next COVID retest will be:
McKinley Health Center & Edgewood Heights staff and residents on Monday, October 26, 2020.
Laurelbrooke Landing Personal Care staff and residents on Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Visitation- There will be no visitation unless end of life care and outdoor visitations will be on hold until further notice per CDC infection control guidance for infection control practices.