WRC Senior Services, Brookville, PA
Benefits & Perks
Health insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, 401(k) matching, Paid time off
Full Job Description
WRC Senior Services is hiring a positive and professional Staff Accountant. The applicant must be detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, and be a team leader.
A Staff Accountant will support the administrative financial and management accounting processes of the WRC company. They will be expected to have experience with maintaining administration financials and financial reports. They will also be responsible for proper financial record keeping and interactions with customers and employees.
This job position is to assist with day to day operations of the business office in accordance with the current acceptable and cost reimbursement principles for long term care, home care, home health, hospice, and personal care.
Some responsibilities will be to maintain a documented system of accounting policies and review monthly financial activities.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in accounting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Must have knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location