Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) / PRN
Home Solutions, Brookville, PA 15825
Full Job Description
WRC Home Solutions is looking to add a Speech/Language Pathologist to our Home Health/Hospice Team. This is a PRN position.
The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate, plan, and implement speech/language treatment programs for clients in their homes. The SLP works as a member of an interdisciplinary rehabilitation team.
- Masters’ Degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred
- Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a SLP. Two years’ experience preferred.
- Holds Pennsylvania license as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Previous Home Health/Hospice experience.
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have own car, driver’s license and car insurance
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Job Type: Part-time
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Multiple locations