Skilled Home Care Aide
Brookville, PA 15825
Paid time off
If you have a desire to help others, love talking and being a companion, and want an independent, rewarding job, this position is for you!
WRC Home Solutions is looking to hire Skilled In-Home Care Aides to care for an individual in the Brookville area. The individual is quadriplegic and will require full hands-on care.
This position is part-time with the potential of full-time and will require every other weekend.
We offer a wide range of benefits including: paid time off, mileage reimbursement, competitive wages, flexible hours, paid training, retirement plan, health benefits, and much more! Wages are based on experience!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Meal Preparation
· Light Housekeeping
· Full hands-on care for everything (bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
· Turning client every 2 hours
· Using a sit to stand lift for assistance in transferring in and out of bed and wheelchair
· Medication Reminders
· Experience in the medical field is a must
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place