Home Solutions is seeking a Certified Wound Care Nurse to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Evaluates, measures, and stages all pressure/vascular ulcers and wounds upon or within 24 hours of development, admission/readmission (or the next scheduled work day in the event of weekends, vacation and/or holidays).
- Coordinates and conducts weekly wound rounds with the designated team. Completes weekly documenting in the medical record and provides a summary report to the Home Health Clinical Manager.
- Communicates with the Attending Physician/Wound Clinic regarding the status of wounds when treatment measures require re-evaluation due to non-healing, deterioration and/or improvement.
- Performs wound treatments/surgical dressings as needed evaluate current status or as necessary to provide continuity with resident wound management.
- Provides ongoing and periodic individual and group staff education regarding the prevention of skin breakdown, wound treatment measures, in concert with the Nursing Management and Staff Development.
Full-time and Part-time positions available with flexible scheduling.
Why work for WRC? Job training, benefit time, insurance coverage, retirement plan, flexible spending account, wellness program, caring and competent co-workers, and employee recognition.EOE