RN Manager is to provide overall daily management in implementing high quality nursing care for residents; assess the health status assuring that preventive measures, treatments, medications, diet and other prescribed health services are properly carried out and recorded; Ensures adherence to care plans, universal precautions, emergency response, safety procedures and resident rights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the follow:
- Promotes an environment of person-centered care for residents; Advocates for residents choices
- Models standards of practice policies and procedures and collaborates with members of the health care team to provide needed resources, staff, supplies and equipment.
- Provides direct care whenever a situation or need demands direct attention.
- Provides resident/family health teaching to enable residents’ choices and highest level of function.
- Teaches staff to promote the highest quality of resident care and life.
- Acts as primary contact with residents and/or family and organizes efficient and effective care of residents to include medication, therapy, treatments, supplies, resident/family feedback and education.
- Creates an environment that fosters communication.
- Acts as a primary contact with residents’ personal physicians; Performs rounds with physicians and provides care-related information about residents as needed;
- Keeps physicians informed of residents conditions/changes.
- Promotes the highest level of resident/customer satisfaction by providing IDEAL resident/customer services and holding others accountable to meet/exceed resident expectations.
- Provides direct supervision to all LPN Charge Nurses/Team Leaders and leadership to all nursing staff to meet the productivity, quality expectations and goals. EOE
Full-time and Part-time positions available for all shift. We offer flexible scheduling around your availability!