The Dietitian is a licensed/registered health care professional who consults with visiting staff and with clients about basic nutrition and therapeutic diets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult with visiting staff regarding nutrition needs of clients.
- Provides direct nutrition counseling to clients via telephone and/or home visits.
- Educate staff about nutrition screening.
- Develop goals and care plan cooperatively with clients family, visiting staff and Physician.
- Assesses the dietary needs of clients and the effects of changes made.
Registered Dietitian (RD) with a current valid Pennsylvania license.
Two years experience as a clinical nutritionist in a relevant area.