Resident Aide/ Medication Technician (10 PM- 6 AM)
Ridgmont, Ridgway, PA 15853
Full Job Description
If you are compassionate, caring, and enjoy working with the elderly, then this is the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help residents with personal hygiene which includes but is not limited to, bathing, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, shampooing
- Assist residents in light housekeeping, including inspection and/or making of residents’ beds insuring bedding is clean.
- Assist residents with daily meals and activities
- Participate in resident care planning by identifying the needs of residents in accordance with the medical assessment, working with other professionals as necessary.
- Pour, pass, and assist with administration of medication in accordance with state regulations.
- Med Tech certification preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High School Graduate or GED (required)
- No experience necessary, training is provided
Job Types: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place