Resident Aide/ Medication Technician (3 PM- 11 PM)
Highland Oaks, Clarion, PA 16214
Full Job Description
If you are compassionate, caring, and enjoy working with the elderly, then this is the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help residents with personal hygiene which includes but is not limited to, bathing, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, shampooing
- Assist residents in light housekeeping, including inspection and/or making of residents’ beds insuring bedding is clean.
- Assist residents with daily meals and activities
- Participate in resident care planning by identifying the needs of residents in accordance with the medical assessment, working with other professionals as necessary.
- Pour, pass, and assist with administration of medication in accordance with state regulations.
- Med Tech certification preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High School Graduate or GED (required)
- No experience necessary, training is provided
Job Types: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place