Registered Nurse Case Manager/ Full-time & Part-time
Home Solutions, Brookville, PA 15825
Full Job Description
WRC Home Solutions is looking to add passionate and motivated RN’s to our Home Health/Hospice team!
A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for these positions!
RN Case Manager
The Case Manager is a licensed health care professional who manages a case load of home health care patients, assesses, plans, implements and coordinates care for patients which includes appropriate treatment, evaluation of outcomes, and coordination of services based on patient care needs. The Case Manager will supervise other home health care staff as necessary.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients in their homes.
- Establish patient treatment plans.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior.
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care.
- Educate patients and families.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Previous supervisory experience is a huge plus.
- Registered professional nurse with a current, valid PA license.
- Familiarity with Medicare laws.
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families.
- Must have own car, driver’s license and car insurance.
- Previous Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
Travel to patient’s homes is required but mileage is paid!
Job Type: Full-time, part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place