Registered Nurse (RN)
McKinley Health Center, Brookville, PA 15825
8 hour shift
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
Paid time off
Now under NEW leadership!! FLEXIBLE schedules!
McKinley Health Center is in search of Registered Nurses (RN) looking for a career in a skilled nursing facility to join our growing and expanding team!
We currently have full-time, part-time, and flexible positions open!
We offer competitive starting wages, health benefits, PTO and so much more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing home (preferred)
- Proven experience as a registered nurse (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Valid RN license
- Diploma or Associate degree from an accredited nursing program
- GPN’s are encouraged to apply!
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place