Full Job Description
WRC Senior Services is looking to hire a Quality Coordinator to join our team!
This position will require someone to perform quality regulatory reviews for Personal Care, Skilled Nursing, Home Health, Home Care, Hospice, and Supportive Housing, reporting any regulatory guidance/changes to the team. The Quality Coordinator will develop trend analyses, help design and implement performance improvement plans, write reports, and stay up to date with regulatory changes.
Other responsibilities will include project research, design, implementation and evaluation, administrative correspondence for quality and training plans, survey compliance of all services lines, and risk analyses/risk mitigation management.
- LPN or RN with quality experience required
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Degree from an accredited college, Bachelors preferred
- Must enjoy working with seniors
- Motivational, self-starter
- Great attention to detail
- Concise communicator
- Very well organized
- This position may require occasional evening hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday