Home Solutions-Brookville, PA
Flexible (weekends and holidays ONLY if needed)
Paid time off
WRC Senior Services Home Solutions is looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation. We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual interested in a challenging but rewarding career.
This position will cover Jefferson, Elk, Clarion, and surrounding areas.
We offer paid time off, flexible schedules, health insurance, competitive starting wage and much more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have own car, driver’s license and car insurance.
- Graduate of state approved school of physical therapy or one recognized by the state for license reciprocity.
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania and in good standing with the board.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a physical therapist (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place