Full Job Description
HIRING ENTRY LEVEL THROUGH EXPERIENCED!
WRC Senior Services is currently seeking dedicated individuals to fill multiple positions at our Highland Oaks location in Clarion! Individuals will need to be passionate, dedicated, and enjoy working with the senior population. We offer competitive wages based on experience and an excellent benefits package!
Candidates must be able to work with limited supervision, work well with others, as well as interact effectively with residents and act upon their needs daily.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
No previous skill or experience needed! We can train you in all aspects of being a professional care-giver! We offer on the job training for our positions to assure you assimilate successfully in your new career!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability