Maintenance Technician/ Part-time
Highland Oaks, Clarion, PA 16214
Full Job Description
WRC Senior Services is looking for a Maintenance Technician to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning at our Highland Oaks location.
You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation).
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm).
- Assist with safety initiatives, policies and procedures, including emergency preparedness.
- Accurately complete work documentation and maintenance logs.
- Assist and complete work documentation for safety walk throughs.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place