Licensed Practical Nurse/ Full-time & Part- time
McKinley Health Center, Brookville, PA 15825
- LPN license (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Full Job Description
Our NEW leadership team is looking to grow and we want YOU to join us!
McKinley Health Center in Brookville is looking for caring and compassionate LPN’s!
We currently have full-time and part-time positions open!!
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Valid LPN license required
Skills for position:
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing home (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place