Full Job Description
WRC Home Solutions in Brookville is looking to add passionate and motivated RN’s to our Hospice team!
A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for this position:
As a Hospice RN, your presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind. For this role, you need to be a registered nurse who sees the value of hospice care in alleviating pain and suffering. We expect you to be knowledgeable in caring for the terminally ill, performing tasks such as administering medication and providing emotional support. The goal is to help patients live their final days with dignity and comfort.
- Collaborate with physicians and other professionals to plan care
- Make frequent visits to the patient to evaluate their condition
- Provide support and comfort according to individual patient’s needs
- Work with caregivers to plan and execute excellent patient care
- Help in administering medication
- Alleviate sudden symptoms of the disease’s end phase
- Notify a doctor for a patient’s condition when deemed necessary
- Maintain accurate records
- Help relatives cope with the upcoming loss and provide post-mortem support
Skills needed for all positions:
- Registered professional nurse with a current, valid PA license.
- Familiarity with Medicare laws.
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families.
- Must have own car, driver’s license and car insurance.
- Previous Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
Travel to patient’s homes is required but mileage is paid!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place