Home Health Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Home Solutions, Brookville, PA
WRC Home Solutions has the following PRN position open! This would be great for retired individuals or those only needing a few hours here and there. These positions do come with a retirement plan!
Speech/Language Pathologist PRN
The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate, plan, and implement speech/language treatment programs for clients in their homes. The SLP works as a member of an interdisciplinary rehabilitation team.
This position requires the following:
- Masters’ Degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred
- Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a SLP. Two years’ experience preferred.
- Holds Pennsylvania license as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Wages are based on experience!
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place