Home Health/ Hospice Aide
Home Solutions, Brookville, PA
Full Job Description
WRC Home Solutions is seeking a Hospice Aides to join our team. As our caseload continues to grow, we’re hoping to add compassionate, caring team players. This position will be serving patients in their homes as well as in personal care and skilled nursing facilities throughout Jefferson, Clarion, Elk, and surrounding counties. You will be providing direct patient care, assisting with ADL’s and providing emotional and spiritual support to our patients.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Assist patients with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or bed baths, toileting.
- Observe the patient for significant changes in appearance or behavior and report findings.
- Documents care and observations in the patient record.
- Provide respite for patient’s family/caregivers when on-site, as appropriate
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification a plus
- Proven Home Health/Hospice experience preferred
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Ability to work independently or part of a group
- Effectively communicates with others
- HS Diploma or GED
Must be willing to travel throughout the service area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Multiple locations