Home Health Clinical Manager/ Full-time & Part-time
Home Solutions, Brookville, PA 15825
Full Job Description
WRC Home Solutions in Brookville is looking to add passionate and motivated RN’s to our Home Health/Hospice team!
A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for these positions!
Home Health Clinical Manager
The Clinical Manager is a registered nurse responsible for the delivery of client care and shares responsibility for supervision, case management, employee health, and staff education. The position participates in all activities relevant to clinical management and professionalism.
- Maintain professional relationships in the community and professional medical community.
- Assist with receiving client care referrals, consulting with physicians for orders and care plan development.
- Apply problem-solving abilities to specific organization/clinical activities.
- Conduct quality review of clinical charts.
- Conducts care-review conferences with RN Case Manager.
- Make home visits to clients for the purpose of evaluation care delivery, reviewing staff competency and supervising staff.
- Serve as a case manager if for any reason, the field visiting staff is unable to do so.
Skills needed for this position:
- Registered professional nurse with a current, valid PA license.
- Familiarity with Medicare laws.
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families.
- Must have own car, driver’s license and car insurance.
- Previous Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
Travel to patient’s homes is required but mileage is paid!
Job Type: Full-time, part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place