Dining Service Supervisor
McKinley Health Center, Brookville, PA
Full Job Description
WRC Senior Services is seeking a Dining Service Supervisor to join our team at our McKinley Health Center in Brookville. This position will ensure that high quality, good tasting and well-presented foods are served to residents and staff in all areas!
We offer an excellent benefits package and MUCH more!!
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Daily supervision of kitchen staff, food production and meal service.
- Assist in menu development to meet resident preferences.
- Monitor inventory of food and kitchen supplies; Place orders when there are shortages.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.).
- Ensure ServSafe and Department of Health guidelines are followed.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Input resident date into a menu system.
- Ensures each resident’s diet is written in medical record and served as prescribed.
- ServSafe certified
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven experience as a cook required
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to manage and direct staff assigned to you
- Prior management experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance