Full Job Description
Ridgmont Personal Care is now under NEW management and we are looking to GROW!
We are seeking Cooks to join our dedicated kitchen staff to prepare delicious meals for our residents. You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in a professional kitchen for our community.
We also offer excellent benefit packages!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Food service background is helpful, but not required.
- Training is provided
- ServSafe certified (preferred)
Full-time and Part-time positions are available!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place