Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
McKinley Health Center, Brookville, PA 15825
- Requirements include active Pennsylvania CNA certification.
- Shift differential!
- TEMP NURSING AIDE PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE!
8 hour shift
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
Paid time off
Now under NEW leadership!! FLEXIBLE schedules!
McKinley Health Center is looking for caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join our growing and expanding team! If you are a positive person who possess a willingness to help our residents then we want YOU!!
We currently have full-time, part-time, and flexible positions open!
We offer paid time off, flexible schedules, health insurance, competitive starting wage and much more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet residents and escort them to their room
- Overall, help the resident with any day to day living needs
- Meals: Resident feeding responsibilities. Some residents may require direct feeding, while others may require supervision.
- Oral care, nail care, and basic hygiene.
- Bathing and dressing of residents.
- Toileting of residents.
- Vital signs: Blood pressure, pulse, and temperature monitoring.
- Answering call lights promptly.
- Light cleaning and organizing of the resident’s room or area.
- Relaying and charting requested information. This may include moods, vital signs, meal consumption, liquid intake, and daily output.
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (preferred)
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Ability to work independently or part of a group
- Effectively communicates with others
- HS Diploma or GED
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place