Certified Nurse Assistant/ Full-time & Part-time
McKinley Health Center, Brookville, PA 15825
CNA license (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Our NEW leadership team is looking to grow and we want YOU to join us!
McKinley Health Center in Brookville is looking for caring and compassionate CNA’s!
We currently have full-time and part-time positions open!
CNA responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet residents and escort them to their room
- Overall, help the resident with any day to day living needs
- Meals: Resident feeding responsibilities. Some residents may require direct feeding, while others may require supervision.
- Oral care, nail care, and basic hygiene; bathing and dressing; toileting of residents.
- Vital signs: Blood pressure, pulse, and temperature monitoring.
- Answering call lights promptly.
- Relaying and charting requested information. This may include moods, vital signs, meal consumption, liquid intake, and daily output.
- Valid CNA license
Skills for position:
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing home (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- HS Diploma or GED required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- CNA license (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place