Volunteers are always needed and greatly appreciated throughout the WRC organization. Our volunteers use their special talents and gifts to make an extraordinary difference in the lives of our residents and clients. Whether you want to volunteer daily, weekly, monthly or once in a while, we have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available:
- Office and reception work
- Assisting with recreation and entertainment activities
- Providing companionship to residents by visiting, reading, playing games, etc.
- Hospice volunteer – goes into patient homes and provides companionship and a listening ear, runs errands and provides a break for family caregivers
- Promoting public awareness of WRC Senior Services in the community
- Helping raise money for charitable care
- Serving on WRC’s board of directors