You have lots of agencies to choose from when it comes to picking a home health care agency. Even if you are admitted to a local hospital that offers its own home health agency, you can still choose any provider you would like. So, why pick In Home Solutions?
- Certified by Medicare
- Licensed and inspected by the Department of Health
- Certified provider for the Pennsylvania Department of Aging Waiver program
- Winner of a Best Practice in Home Care Award for employee retention
- Member of the Pennsylvania Home Care Association
- Member of LeadingAge PA and LeadingAge
In Home Solutions embraces a culture of continuing education for our team of professional visiting nurses, therapists and caregivers in order to grow and advance their skills. Here are some of the special certifications our staff has:
- Transitional Care for COPD and CHF
- Chronic Care Specialists for managing diabetes, COPD, heart failure and depression
- Geriatric Resource Nursing
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Wound Care Certified
Before we hire any staff, they must pass a physical examination by a doctor, a TB screening, criminal background check and extensive reference check. And one last measure – “Would I want this person caring for my Mom or Dad?” After hire, our caregivers undergo comprehensive training based on their experience level, as well as 12 – 16 hours of training annually.
Since In Home Solutions is part of the WRC Senior Services family, so are you! You will have easy access to all the other services WRC provides if you should ever need them, including short stay rehab and long term care.