Giving to WRC Senior Services
WRC Senior Services is a mission-driven, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. Every gift given to WRC Senior Services makes a significant difference in the lives of our residents and clients. With your generous support and contributions, we can continue to provide charitable care to residents who no longer have financial resources, develop and improve the skills of our staff, and maintain and improve current and new senior living communities.
You can now donate online!! You can easily and securely give your gift to WRC Senior Services right now.
Or if you prefer to mail in your donation, please print out a donation form (download here) and send with your check to:
WRC Senior Services
985 Route 28
Brookville, PA 15825
Some Ways to Give to WRC:
1. Check. This is the most common method for giving, often on an annual basis. These gifts are income tax deductible.
2. Gift of Insurance. You can name WRC Senior Services as a beneficiary of your insurance policy. Another income tax benefit is to give the policy itself to WRC Senior Services. Your premium payment will be considered an annual gift to charity.
3. Retirement Fund. You can name WRC Senior Services as a beneficiary of a portion.
4. Charitable Bequest in Your Will.
5. Charitable Fund. Talk to your banker or investment advisor about setting up a special savings or investment account earmarked for charity.
6. Charitable Gift Annuity. This is a way to make a substantial gift. Charitable gift annuities combine ongoing income at a fixed rate and certain income tax benefits.
7. Charitable Remainder Trust. Your professional advisers can show you other ways to leave a legacy.
8. Employer Matching Contribution. Some employers will match a contribution you make to not-for-profit organizations.
9. Surf the Net with GoodSearch. Use GoodSearch to search the Internet. This is a search engine, powered by Yahoo! For every search you do through GoodSearch, one penny is donated to WRC Senior Services. Simply go to www.goodsearch.com, select WRC Senior Services as your charity and start searching.
10. Shop online with GoodShop. Over 1500 popular stores participate, including Walmart, Amazon and Target. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to WRC Senior Services.
Check WRC Senior Services' Facebook page for current fundraising events you can support at our communities.