At WRC Senior Services, we know it is important to find an employer whose core values reflect your own. At WRC Senior Services, we believe in and uphold these values in providing quality care to our residents and clients:
Compassion - Kindness and consideration for what another person is feeling.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete range of benefits
- Generous paid time off and family leave options
Respect - Treating each person with dignity and considering the diverse needs of others.
- Workplace diversity with equal opportunity for all
- Values employee input
- Retirement plan with employer matching funds
Integrity - Doing what is right.
- Competitive pay scale based on quality of work
- Ethical business conduct
- Reinvests in communities, technology and services
Quality - Providing care and services that are superior and excellent.
- Stable, highly progressive organization
- Beautifully designed communities
- Higher level of dining services
- Strategic planning centered on growth
Life Balance - Supporting our employees, residents and clients to live a balanced life of work, family/friends and personal, educational and charitable pursuits.
- Scheduling flexibility
- Opportunities to grow talent to its full potential
- Supportive of personal interests and career goals